Thursday, August 29, 2013
I think that John Connolly included the quote by Schiller because it explains that fairy tales contain important lessons and values to those that open their eyes to the deeper meanings. I think he included the quote by Picasso because it explains the significant role that the imagination plays by sparking ideas into people. Although I believe that The Book of Lost Things will be like a typical fairy tale; I also think that it will try to relay even deeper insights than those of ordinary fairy tales. I predict that this book will take the usual childish fairy tale and make an insightful book for young adults. My dreams and desires are to make the varsity soccer team this year, to become an oncology researcher, to have a family someday, and try to live each day of my life to the fullest. My fear is my plans not going the way I want and having to reevaluate my decisions, but smaller scale occurrences like that happen everyday, and I learn to cope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment