Monday, December 16, 2013
I am the Messenger reflection
At first, I thought the cards would be awkward to perform because they made me step out of my comfort zone. However, after the first card, I realized how easy it was. Not only how easy it is to step out of my comfort zone, but also how easy it is to help someone. From this experience I learned that the smallest thing or even lending a hand can really affect a person. I was also very humbled by the reactions I saw from people and how happy they were just to know that someone was thinking about them. I want to continue doing little deeds for others because I have now seen the tremendous impact they can make on a person. Something else I learned from this great experience is that when people do good, they rub off on other people and start a chain reaction. That is how Ed, an ordinary person, did extraordinary things and in doing so, he created a cycle. Now it is up to all of us to continue that cycle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment